Versa™ in Minneapolis-St. Paul
What is Versa™?
One thing that defines the aging process is a loss of volume. This can be responsible for many of the signs of aging that we call wrinkles or sagging. Although plastic surgery can help lift and rejuvenate the appearance of the face, surgery isn’t for everyone. Versa™ is a new dermal filler made with hyaluronic acid, a complex sugar naturally found in your skin. With a simple, non-surgical injection process, it can improve the appearance of aging signs like volume loss in the face and body.
Cost of Versa™
Save $25 On Your Consultation!
Details of the Versa™ Procedure:
- Procedure: During treatment with Versa, the product is carefully injected under the skin using a fine needle in areas of low volume. This produces immediate, rejuvenating results.
- Discomfort: Versa can be injected with the help of a topical numbing cream if you’re uncomfortable with the injection process. There’s no downtime after the Versa injections and you can return to your regular schedule immediately.
- Bruising: It’s common to have some bruising at the injection sites for a few days after your procedure. These fade with time and can be concealed with makeup.
- Swelling: You may have some minor swelling at your injection sites but this fades within a few days. Applying an ice pack can help manage the swelling.
- Redness: Redness and irritation are common after your injection session but subside within a day or two. You can conceal it with makeup if needed.
- Work: There’s no downtime needed after the Versa treatment so you can return to work immediately.
- Sun Exposure: Although injections don’t make your skin photosensitive, it’s always recommended to wear SPF 30 or higher to reduce sun damage and protect your skin.
- Final Results: You’ll see an immediate improvement in facial volume after treatment. The longevity of your results can depend on the treatment area; twelve months in the tear trough area, four to six months in the lips and nasolabial folds, and six to nine months in the midface.
Who is a Good Candidate for Versa™?
If you’re looking for a non-surgical way to rejuvenate your face and address signs of aging, Versa is a great option. It’s best used in areas like the tear troughs because the hyaluronic acid doesn’t draw excessive water, but it can be used in other areas like the midface, lips, and nasolabial folds. It can also be combined with PRP treatments for the best results. During a consultation, our staff will discuss your health history to make sure Versa is a good option for you and your goals.
Immediately after treatment, you can return to your regular schedule. It’s normal to experience things like redness, swelling or bruising but this usually resolves within a day. You can wear makeup afterward, although you should avoid putting too much pressure on your treatment area. Your results can last up to one year, after which you can return for re-treatment with our team. If you’re interested in learning more about your options for dermal fillers, we invite you to call our Twin Cities Metro area office at 651-739-1100 or by filling out our online form. Consultation Checklist