SkinPen in Minneapolis-St. Paul
The SkinPen is a unique type of procedure that utilizes your body’s own natural healing processes to promote smoother and younger looking skin. The SkinPen works by creating hundreds of microscopic channels into the top layer of the skin, which prompts the damaged cells to go into repair mode. This allows the body to produce more collagen and elastin, which are crucial building blocks to build smoother and younger-looking skin.
The SkinPen is best suited for all skin types as there are minimal side effects associated with this treatment. What’s more, the SkinPen procedure can be performed on all parts of the body, including the chest, stomach, and hands. In addition to its anti-wrinkle benefits, the SkinPen can be used to minimize the appearance of acne scars and sagging neck skin.
Save $25 On Your Consultation!
This treatment is a good option for you if you’d like to treat one or more of the following complaints:
• Fine lines
• Acne Scars
• Loose Skin
“Dr. Rocheford is an outstanding plastic surgeon. Not only is her skill impeccable she is knowledgeable, personable, and realistic. Her facility and staff is outstanding. I would recommend her without reservation.” Read More Stories
DETAILS OF SKINPEN TREATMENT:
- Procedure: The treatment is one of the most effective and minimally invasive ways to treat wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, scars, and other complexion woes. Our technician uses the pen to make tiny micro-channels into the skin using topical Novocaine, which produces minimal discomfort.
- Downtime: Minimal. It is recommended you take 1 to 2 days away from important meetings or special events as the skin could have a “windburn” like appearance. Otherwise, there’s little to no downtime associated with this procedure. It is recommended that you take the rest of the day off from work and exercise.
- Bruising: A small risk of bruising can occur around the eyes or lips, depending upon the area of treatment. If bruising were to occur the spot size is very small and can be covered with make-up the following day.
- Swelling: Minimal swelling may occur with some clients.
- Redness: There may be redness after treatment; this usually disappears within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sun Exposure: Wear SPF 30 or higher after treatment.
- Final Result:3 to 6 sessions are recommended with the frequency of 1 month apart for optimum results. However, most clients can start seeing excellent results after just a few treatments.
Let Dr. Rocheford Help You
If you’re ready to discuss your SkinPen options, now is a great time to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our Certified SkinPen Technicians here in the Woodbury, MN location. Simply request a consultation online or call Rocheford Plastic Surgery at 651-968-1294 today to schedule your appointment.