Mommy Makeover in Minneapolis-St. Paul
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of plastic surgery procedures of the breast and abdominal areas, which address a woman’s post-pregnancy body issues. A Mommy Makeover is typically done in a single session, and usually includes the following procedures: Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, and Liposuction. The goal of the Mommy Makeover is to return a woman’s body to its pre-pregnancy shape or improve it all together. The result of a Mommy Makeover in Minneapolis-St. Paul is a tighter abdominal profile, voluminous breasts, and a more streamlined profile. The Mommy Makeover is best suited for women who are having trouble losing the last of their post-pregnancy pounds and have experienced a significant decrease in breast volume. Women who have experienced significant stretching of abdominal muscles or skin from multiple pregnancies may also benefit from this procedure.
“Working with Dr. Rocheford was the best experience I have had working with a doctor. She was personable and professional. I can’t say enough good things about her and her staff. They were all wonderful to work with! I couldn’t be happier with the results! I highly recommend Dr. Rocheford!” Read More Stories
Cost of Mommy Makeover:
The cost of a Mommy Makeover at Rocheford Plastic Surgery ranges depending on each person’s desired needs. During your consultation with Dr. Rocheford, you will receive a custom quote for your Mommy Makeover surgery. The cost typically includes your surgical fee and all follow-up visits with Dr. Rocheford. The estimate also includes the facility fee and anesthesia costs. It does not include the cost of your pre-operative physical, lab tests, or medications. Dr. Rocheford does charge $100 for consultations, and that fee is deducted from the price of your surgery or in-office procedure.
Save $25 On Your Consultation!
DETAILS OF MOMMY MAKEOVER SURGERY:
- Surgery: Surgery is done on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia; time varies according to what procedures are being done.
- Discomfort: Moderate to severe. Anticipate 3 – 14 days of pain medication.
- Bruising: Some bruising in areas treated with liposuction.
- Swelling: Peaks at 3 days, improves in 2 – 4 weeks but may take 3 months to resolve.
- Bandages: Removed 2 – 4 days following surgery.
- Stitches: Internal stitches dissolve.
- Work: You may return to work when you are done taking prescription pain pills. This is usually in 1 – 2 weeks. If your job requires manual lifting or labor, wait 4 – 6 weeks.
- Sun Exposure: Protect from the sun with sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher for one year.
- Exercise: May be resumed in 2 weeks gently (walking). Weights and more vigorous exercise, 4 – 6 weeks.
- Final Result: Following scar maturation, about 1 year.
Let Dr. Rocheford Help You
A Mommy Makeover can be based on your specific body concerns and requirements. You must be examined to determine which procedures are right for you.
Dr. Rocheford understands that you may have questions regarding your mommy makeover, so she’s compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you. If you’re ready to discuss your mommy makeover options, now is a great time to schedule your tummy tuck consultation in Minneapolis-St. Paul with Dr. Heather Rocheford at our plastic surgery offices, serving the Twin Cities Metro area including St. Paul, Minneapolis, Woodbury and beyond. Simply request a consultation online or call Rocheford Plastic Surgery at 651-968-1294 today to schedule your appointment. Click for more FAQ’s Consultation Checklist