Breast Augmentation in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular surgeries that Dr. Rocheford performs. Most women considering breast implants have thought about it a great deal, and have a variety of reasons for choosing breast augmentation. Many Minneapolis-St. Paul women never develop the breast fullness they hoped or expected.
Asymmetry, or differences in breast size, often make women self-conscious. Breast asymmetry makes it difficult to properly fit into a bra or go braless in today’s fashions. Changes following pregnancy, nursing, or weight loss can affect how you perceive yourself and can impact your relationships. In some cases, breast augmentation is combined with a breast lift for optimal enhancement.
“Dr. Rocheford was very informative and calming throughout the whole process. My recovery was easy and the two follow up appointments were much appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Rocheford for breast augmentation!”
Read More Stories
Cost of Breast Augmentation:
This includes your surgical fee and all follow-up visits with Dr. Rocheford. This estimate also includes the facility fee and anesthesia costs. This is an estimate and may be different depending on your specific situation. It does not include the cost of your pre-operative physical, lab tests, or medications. Dr. Rocheford does charge $100 for consultations, and that fee is deducted from the price of your surgery or in-office procedure.
Breast augmentation can be done through the inframammary, axillary, or areolar incision. The incision is three to five centimeters in length, depending on whether a silicone or saline implant is used. The implant can be placed under the muscle or on top of the muscle based on your anatomy and preference. The incision is closed with dissolving sutures and will be hidden under the crease of your breast.
Save $25 On Your Consultation!
Breast Implant Surgery Details
- Surgery: Surgery is done under a general anesthetic at an outpatient facility. The surgery takes about 1-1.5 hours and you can go home the same day.
- Discomfort: Mild to Moderate. Anticipate 3 – 5 days of pain medication depending on whether your implants are placed above or below the muscle.
- Bruising: Generally there is none. If any bruising is present it will improve in 7 – 10 days.
- Swelling:1 – 6 weeks. Most of the swelling subsides after 2 weeks. Generally shorter if the implants are above the muscle. Activity will worsen swelling.
- Bandages: None. The incision is covered with a skin glue which wears off in a week.
- Stitches: Internal stitches dissolve.
- Work: You may return to work in 3 – 7 days if the implants are above the muscle or 5 – 10 days if they are below the muscle.
- Exercise: May be resumed in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Final Result: Seen at 1 – 4 months.
Let Dr. Rocheford Help You
Dr. Rocheford wants to help you achieve your desired result, and will listen carefully to your concerns and priorities regarding breast implant surgery. Following breast enhancement surgery, Dr. Rocheford’s Minnesota and Wisconsin patients are thrilled with their beautifully proportionate figure and fullness.
If you’re ready to discuss your breast enhancement options, now is a great time to schedule your breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Heather Rocheford at our plastic surgery offices, serving the Twin Cities Metro area including St. Paul, Minneapolis, Woodbury and beyond. Simply request a consultation online or call Rocheford Plastic Surgery at 651-968-1294 today to schedule your appointment.
Click for more FAQ’s