How BodyFX Can Help Achieve Your Body Goals
Trying to get our bodies into shape can be a challenge. Sometimes it can seem like liposuction might be our only option to improve the shape and look of our bodies when we have fat deposits or cellulite we can’t seem to get rid of. There is an effective nonsurgical option that is giving people the results they love.
What Is BodyFX?
This is a new treatment that uses controlled pulses of radiofrequency energy to heat treatment areas. A first pulse will heat the skin, and then a second pulse targets and destroys fat cells. Gentle vacuum pressure is used during the treatment area to ensure that the radiofrequency energy has optimal access to the fat cells and can produce the best results possible.
Where Can BodyFX Be Used?
Nearly anywhere on your body that you would be able to have liposuction or surgical fat removal, you can use BodyFX treatments.
- Inner thighs
- Abdominal region
The wide array of areas available to use BodyFX lends itself to custom-tailored treatments. You can work with your provider to eliminate whichever problem areas you have. This allows you to receive the best results possible.
What Can BodyFX Treat?
The versatile radiofrequency technology of this device allows medical professionals to help their patients treat a number of different issues they may want to eliminate. Some of the things you can achieve with BodyFX treatments include;
- Smoothing out and correcting the appearance of cellulite
- Destroying fat cells to give the body a more shapely, svelte look
- Increasing the tightness of lax skin
It should be noted that unlike some other non-surgical liposuction options, the design of this device allows it to tighten the skin and destroy fat at the same time. Other devices are only able to destroy the fat and can’t do much for skin tightening.
Are You A Good Candidate?
A person who would benefit from BodyFX treatments:
- Is healthy enough to heal afterward
- Is close to their ideal body weight
- Does not have any conditions that cause excess bleeding and bruising
- Keeps a healthy lifestyle and doesn’t experience large weight fluctuations
Things To Know About Treatment
BodyFX can be beneficial, but there are things to know before you get it. These things include:
- A full treatment schedule is 6-10 sessions
- BodyFX has clinically proven results that show it’s effective for reducing body circumference and tightening skin
- Full results may take 6 months to appear
- You may experience redness, swelling, or itching afterward
If you think you could benefit from BodyFX treatment, call board-certified plastic surgeon Heather Rocheford and her staff at Rocheford Plastic Surgery today. They’ll work with you to get your best results.