The Benefits of Body Contouring with Body FX
Body FX is a non-invasive technology that utilizes bi-polar radio frequency technology. Body contouring with the Body FX Laser decreases fatty tissue and contracts the skin in the treated area. Body FX treatments can be performed in all areas of the body including the abdomen, thighs and flanks (back fat). Body FX Mini uses the same technology with a specialized hand piece to target the neck and chin region. The best thing about Body FX treatment is that it does not require any downtime and is quite tolerable.
The special features of this body contouring include:
- Precise and optimal heating of the skin by Radio-Frequency for reduction, contraction and shaping of the body
- Dual-action RF device conglomerating Radio-Frequency Electroporation with Radio-Frequency tissue heating
- Volume reduction and contraction depicted by histological clinical studies
- Gentle vacuum pressure is applied by Negative Pressure Massage creating maximal depth treatment
Who is a Good Candidate for Body Contouring?
If you wish to undergo Body FX body contouring, you must check if you are a suitable candidate for this procedure. Good candidates must be:
- Healthy individuals without medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of non-invasive procedures.
- Adults who are at or close to their ideal body weight.
- People who commit to lead a healthy lifestyle with proper fitness and nutrition .
- People with realistic goals and a positive outlook.
The benefits of Body FX technology include:
- Pre-heating of tissue decreases the temperature threshold for selective killing of fat cells.
- Attain, control and extend technology to securely augment peak energy.
- Monitoring of active temperature and control with cut-offs for unparalleled safety, effectively eradicating danger of thermal injury.
- Impedance monitoring and sophisticated tissue temperature attains and preserves ideal temperature end points in order to avert atrophic damage.
Cost of Body Contouring
Rocheford Plastic Surgery offers discount packages of six treatments for face or body. Body FX costs approximately $2,400 for contouring of major body parts, whereas Body FX Mini costs about $1,800 per package of 6 for contouring of chin or neck. About 6-8 treatment sessions one week apart are required to achieve the desired results. There is no downtime for either major or minor body contouring.
Visit Dr. Rocheford today to achieve your desired body contour or call us to schedule your consultation!