Best Treatments for Sun Damaged Skin
The Summer sun can do a number on your skin. We know the best ways to avoid damaging your skin is by wearing SPF 30 daily and seeking the shade; however, if you have noticed new wrinkles or hyperpigmentation regardless of your sun protection regimen, then we have the top treatments available to help treat your skin.
At Rocheford Plastic Surgery, Dr. Heather Rocheford treats patients with innovative procedures designed to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and wrinkles, and improve the tone and texture of the skin.
Sun Damage Treatments:
• Photorejuvenation: With this skin treatment, Dr. Rocheford will use intense broadband light to penetrate the skin. During this procedure, the brown spots absorb the light, which in turn lightens them. This procedure also produces soft, smooth, and even skin tone, helping you look more youthful and rejuvenated.
• Botox: Got a few wrinkles from squinting in the sunlight? Botox injections can help smooth out the look of deep wrinkles, particularly in the forehead area and around the eyes. Botox relaxes the muscles, thus allowing you to look years younger in just half an hour.
• Facial Fillers: Juvederm and Restylane treatments use hyaluronic acid to smooth out wrinkles, increase lip volume, and even plump out the cheeks for a more natural look. Combining facial fillers and Botox injections can help patients look years younger without looking too “obvious.”
• Profractional: This laser helps resurface the skin, resulting in a smoothed appearance with an even skin tone. This laser can help increase cellular turnover, thus ridding yourself of dead, dull, and damaged skin.
• VI Derm: VI Derm is a complete line of skin care products that offers superior protection as it repairs sun damaged skin at the cellular level. Applying the right skin care products every morning and night will help keep your skin clear and radiant.
If you want to reduce the signs of aging or treat sun damaged skin, then call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rocheford at Rocheford Plastic Surgery in Woodbury, Minnesota today. Dr. Rocheford will evaluate your skin and recommend the right treatments for you. Call 651-739-1100