Juvéderm Voluma® XC in Minneapolis-St. Paul
What is Juvéderm Voluma® XC?
As we age, our cheeks lose volume, causing the skin to flatten and sag. Juvéderm Voluma® XC is made to add volume under the skin to contour and lift the mid-face area. This dermal filler is made up of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body that adds volume to the skin.
Cost of Juvéderm Voluma® XC
Dr. Rocheford does charge $100 for consultations, and that fee is deducted from the price of your in-office procedure.
Save $25 On Your Consultation!
Details of a Voluma procedure:
- Procedure:The treatment is one of the most effective and minimally invasive ways to increase facial volume and sculpt facial features without the need for a traditional facelift. Dr. Rocheford injects the Voluma mixture into the cheeks, which produce immediate lift.
- Discomfort:Minimal. There’s little to no downtime associated with this procedure. Dr. Rocheford can use a numbing agent for clients who may experience discomfort with needles.
- Bruising:There may be some bruising associated with this treatment, which disappears over time.
- Swelling:Minimal swelling may occur, which disappears over time.
- Redness:There may be redness after treatment; this usually disappears within 24 to 48 hours. Some itching may also occur with the redness; this dissipates quickly.
- Work:There’s little to no downtime associated with this treatment. Clients can go for treatment during their lunch hour and go right back to work.
- Sun Exposure:Although you do not need to wear sunscreen after this treatment, it’s always recommended to wear SPF 30 or higher at all times.
- Final Result:Final results depend on how many units are used during the treatment; however, clients can expect to see immediate facial volume and minimized wrinkles.
Who is a Good Candidate for Juvéderm Voluma® XC?
Patients who wish to improve the appearance of hollow looking areas in their face can often benefit from Juvéderm Voluma® XC. It is not known how this filler affects pregnant or breastfeeding woman or their children. A consultation is needed to determine whether this treatment option is a good fit for you.
Dr. Rocheford is an outstanding plastic surgeon. Not only is her skill impeccable she is knowledgeable, personable, and realistic. Her facility and staff is outstanding. I would recommend her without reservation.”
Read More Stories
Juvéderm Voluma® XC treatment are quick, often taking less than 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area. Dr. Rocheford will map strategic points on the face as guidelines for injections sites. The sites will then be cleaned, and a topical anesthetic will be used to numb the area. Injections will then take place.
Juvéderm Voluma® XC Recovery
Following treatment, patients will experience swelling, redness, and bruising, though this should resolve within a day. Patients can apply makeup directly after treatment, though it is important not to apply pressure to treatment areas. There is no downtime required with Juvéderm Voluma® XC, so patients can immediately return to work and other activities. Results are long-lasting, proven to last up to two years.
If you’re ready to discuss your options for improving the appearance with Juvéderm Voluma® XC, now is a great time to schedule your consultation with Dr. Heather Rocheford at our plastic surgery offices, serving the Twin Cities Metro area including St. Paul, Minneapolis, Woodbury and beyond. Simply request a consultation online or call Rocheford Plastic Surgery at 651-968-1294 today to schedule your appointment.