Like What We’ve Shared Recently? Here Are More Great Online Resources For You | Rocheford Plastic Surgery
Our recent blog posts have included information on different types of plastic surgery—how laser treatments can get rid of spider veins and red spots, what may make you a good candidate for a breast lift, what happens during a tummy tuck and a comparison between Botox and similar products. If you are looking for more information on these topics, these links will get you started.
- PlasticSurgery.org has information on breast lifts, including what makes you a good candidate.
- Surgery.org can tell you how long it will take you to recover from a breast lift, and things you can do to ensure lasting results.
- Laser Resurfacing can help to reduce red spots and age marks. Find out more about the procedure by visiting WebMD.
- WomensHealth.gov, a project of the U.S Department of Health and Human Services, has information on varicose and spider veins and what you can do to be rid of them.
- Find out more about tummy tucks by visiting this page at PlasticSurgery.org.
If you are looking for a reputable plastic surgeon in St. Paul, we can help with that too—call Dr. Heather Rocheford atRocheford Plastic Surgery at 651-968-1294.